tisdag 13 februari 2018

CASology - Together

Hi everyone!

I'm back sharing the new cue word for this week's challenge over at CASology!
I think this cue will be just perfect for Valentines day<3




An here's my take on it... or, as usual, I've actually made two takes :)


Stamps by Citrus Twist Kits, dotted embossing folder by Zizzixs and heart die's by KaBoks.



The big title is a free cut file from Paper Issues. 


Now it's your turn! Can't wait to see where th cue will take you.

Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to head over to my dear friends blog's for more great inspiration.



Until next time, take care! Hugs Anna xo



4 kommentarer:

  1. Fint, fint, jag gillar det vita, men det turkosa är liksom häftigt, lite ungdomligt på något sätt. Som alltid gör du det så bra! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Du är underbar!! Tack så jättemycket min vän 💚💚💚

      Radera
  2. Wonderful card, Anna! I love the layered heart and the sentiment!

    SvaraRadera