torsdag 28 december 2017

Citrus Twist Kits - December album

Hi sweet friends!

I'm back to share a finished page in my December album made with the CTK December Bundle Up Add On Kit. I've also used one of the free CTK christmas printables underneath my photo.
I hope I'll find some time soon to create some more pages and finish this up :)

This spread are about my new and gorgeous hat made by my very talented friend Sofia Fallgren/House Of Sofia, thank you girl <3!!!




Thanks so much for stopping by!
For more information and details about the CTK Kits have a look here.

Take care! Hugs Anna xo

4 kommentarer:

  1. Finfint och såå fint foto på dig! Menar du att det är sista sidan?? Jag vill se fler haha, men det kommer säkert fler böcker. Och vilka saker den tjejen gör, en del som jag skulle vilja ha.... haha! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack rara!! 💙 Neeej INTE klar!! Bara med denna sida, tyvärr 😅 Hoppas hinna pyssla ihop några fler idag. Ja det är bara att kontakta Sofia om det är nåt du vill köpa!! Du kan skicka meddelande personligt via Instagram !! Kram 💚💚💚

      Radera
  2. This is beautiful Anna! I absolutely love your TN style - can't wait to see this one finished (you'll do a flip through of the whole thing wont you?!!)xoxo

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks so much lovely friend you are awesome and the sweetest ever!! Yes I will try to do a flip through 🙈) ♥️ xoxo

      Radera