lördag 1 juli 2017

ARTastic July 1st Reveal

Hello sweet Friends!

Today we have the 1st of July and there's a new challenge up at the ARTastic Challenge blog.

Please head over and I hope you will join us and play along!

The challenge..

CRITERIA - Use PEN on your work


Here's my take...



 I was inspired by the colors and of course the use of pen . I wrote lines around some of my paper squares and I wrote the journaling with a pen. And the photo is a documentary of how my sweet daughter used some color pens on her hands to cheer on our bandy- team when they played the final of the Swedish Championships this past winter.




Thanks for stopping by!
See you over at ARTastic, can't wait!!

Take care <3

Hugs Anna :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så läckert, gillar dina fyrkanter och hela upplägget! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åhhh!! Tack !! Du gör mig så glad!!! STOOR kram 💚💚💚💚

      Radera